The upcoming edition of the Greenpower fair will be unique in many ways. Undoubtedly, one of the key factors is the increased safety standards. The health and safety of all customers, partners, guests and employees has always been a top priority. That‘s why we have issued the following guidance for our events and for your safety and business success.
What sanitary procedures will be introduced during GREENPOWER 2020?
Visitors may stay at the Event Venue only on the days and during the opening hours of the fair or other events, provided that they comply with security procedures in accordance with the current guidelines for the epidemic issued by the Chief Sanitary Inspector (GIS). The requirements include:
- Completing an epidemiological declaration including information that the person filling in the declaration is, to the best of their knowledge, not infected or in quarantine or under epidemiological surveillance;
- Visitors providing for personal protective equipment themselves;
- Maintaining a social distance appropriate to the nature of the fair - 4 m2 per person as a minimum;
- A mandatory registration;
- Having temperature measured with no-contact means at the moment of entering the event;
- Covering of the mouth and nose by wearing masks and wearing gloves, according to the current guidelines;
- Disinfecting hands upon entering the event, in the toilets, at the Exhibitors' stands, using publicly available disinfectants;
- Using dedicated containers for used personal protective equipment;
- Following the signs and announcements while maintaining a safe distance between the persons present at the event, in particular in the queue to the entrance, at the customer service points, at the exhibitor's stands, in the catering areas, in the toilets or in the lift,
- Complying with the procedure in the case of suspicion of infection in the Visitor (e.g. coronavirus), which may include the obligation to provide the details of persons with whom the visitor had contact at the event venue, indication of the space in which the visitor was staying or the obligation to stay in an isolated room;
- Exclusion of deposit points and smoking rooms;
- Following the announcements made by MTP at the Event Venue regarding security procedures.
*The events are organized in accordance with the current guidelines and recommendations of the Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industry, the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate and state authorities.